Lyndon Security is recruiting Licensed & CPR Certified Security Guards for Task and Term, Part-Time and Full-Time Industrial opportunities in Sarnia. These opportunities have potential to lead to permanent positions.
Whether you are a retiree that wants to keep busy or a recent graduate looking for experience, we invite you to submit your resume!
· Implement security measures to protect property, control access to sites, patrol assigned areas to monitor activities and ensure client rules and regulations are followed.
· Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed and maintain written reports.
· Direct visitors to appropriate areas, perform security checks, and liaise with visitors, customers and the public.
· Maintaining a positive, productive work environment through collaboration.
Note: Assigned duties, wages and shift schedules vary depending on site placement.
· Valid Ontario Security Guard licence.
· Valid First Aid & CPR certificate.
· High School Diploma or combination of related education and experience.
· Education or experience in security or a related field is an asset.
· In this role, it is essential that you maintain integrity, clear written and oral communication skills, basic computer knowledge and maintain a high standard of customer service.
Lyndon Security Services is a privately-owned company that has been servicing Southwestern Ontario with professional uniformed security guards since 1970. Personal service and the partnership relationships are core values we have developed with clients and those who elect to work with us. It is these values that sets us apart from other security companies. We promote from within, provide a flexible workplace and pride ourselves on our long-term relationship with our clients and those who work with us.
· Competitive wages and service recognition
· Orientation and site-specific training
· Professional uniforms
· Continuing education industry certification programs
· An atmosphere that recognizes the importance of both guards and clients
· Full-time permanent Guards qualify to participate in the Lyndon Health and Insurance benefit program including paid sick days.
Do you have excellent customer service experience and an interest in helping people? Are you highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team? Whether you are looking for career development opportunities or have never considered security before if you are passionate about this role please apply by clicking on the “careers” tab at the top of this page and APPLY NOW. You may also submit a resume by fax or in person. Not licensed? Lyndon can provide you with Ministry approved training to assist you in meeting the requirements to obtain your Ontario Security guard licence. Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lyndon Security Services Inc.
346 Christina Street
Sarnia, ON N7T 5V7
Lyndon Security Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We strive to accommodate the needs of applicants in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and our Human Resource Policies and Procedures through the recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available on request for guards taking part in all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, within the application process please contact the Human Resource Department at (519) 336-6171 for assistance. This document is available in an alternate format upon request to accommodate individuals with a disability.